Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jackpot

Cally brought over mom's prize today.
It's cute and it's great to have it, but I want to share it with Abigail and Sophia.


Mom: Bella, what do you want to say about these people?
Bella: I want to call them John, Jake....Mom, I can't think of any good names!
Mom: It's o.k. (waiting, waiting, waiting)
Bella: Dillia, Wanda, Speranza. A boy named Sean and one named Jack.
Mom: Do you have a name for the last girl?
Bella: I can name it whatever I want, but I don't have any idea.
Mom: Maybe blogging isn't so bad now, huh?
Bella: (can't hear me the first three times because she has dad's headphones hooked up to Sesame Street) "Yeah", distracted and uninterested.

2 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Bella, they look so fun to play with and I love the names, they are very creative!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and friends! You are darling girls!